October 2, 2021: 6am-7pm
This photo workshop is for those ready to learn how to use their camera for maximum creativity all while surrounded by the natural beauty of Assateague Island National Seashore! Led by Conservation Photographer and Author of Natural Wonders of Assateague Island, Mark Hendricks.
- Learn how to use your camera in manual mode, as well as Aperture and Shutter Speed priority modes
- Understand how to use Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO in order to properly measure light.
- How to control light even in harsh and overcast conditions.
- Recognize patterns in Nature
- Composition and Depth of Field
- Creative photography straight out of the camera.
- Note this is a workshop designed for those who wish to learn how to use their cameras and become better photographers. Nature, wildlife, and outdoor photography techniques will be covered in great detail under the guise of learning how to use the camera as the ultimate communication tool. However this is not solely a wildlife or flora workshop though there will be plenty of both.
- Camera (DSLR, Mirrorless, or compact camera with manual settings),
- Lenses: Wide Angle (example 24-70mm, 18-55mm or similar), Telephoto (70-300mm, 55-200mm or similar, and/or an all in one zoom lens.
- Extra Battery
- Hiking boots. If still warm sandals may be appropriate for beach photography.
- Optional: Tripod and Flash (will be helpful)
More About Mark - http://markhendricksphoto.com/